Saturday, April 26, 2014

Writing in Kindergarten

I was recently looking for a way to take my kindergarten class to a new level of writing.  Up to this point, a large majority of their writing is spent on what I have given them to write.  They practice tracing it and then write independently.  However, I was looking for a way for them to express their own thoughts.  I ran across a great site!

Miss Kindergarten provides and excellent sight full of ideas for writing.  She posts some amazing ideas about new centers and new products to benefit the classroom.  Her site is full of ideas that you can get from her TpT store.  Some of the activities are even free!  I have loved perusing her site and I am excited to get some things ready for next year.



Can't wait for my classroom to be one more set to Kouture!

No comments:

Post a Comment